Pick Your Own Apples, Peaches & Pumpkins
106 West Acton Road, Stow, MA 01775
JUST 20 MILES WEST OF BOSTON
9 AM – 6 PM
OPEN EVERY DAY
SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
OPEN SEVEN DAYS A WEEK
9 AM - 6 PM
SEP. 1, 2015
PICK YOUR OWN
APPLES & PEACHES
HUGE CROP THIS YEAR!
HEALTHY FAMILY FUN!
for this week
TUES. SEP. 1 – SEP. 8, 2015
Full 2015 picking schedule posted here
PICK YOUR OWN
IN THE ORCHARDS
ATTRACTIONS AND SPECIAL EVENTS
SAT., SUN., Mon
9 - 6
MAJOR CREDIT CARDS
Looking for a special variety? We grow more than 30!! Full 2015 picking schedule posted here
Tot Hay Maze
Hay Climbing Mountain
Bucking Barnyard Broncos
Visit the Farm Animals
Lady the Angry Wonder Llama
WILL BE OPEN
ALL 3 DAYS
LABOR DAY WEEKEND
9/5, 9/6, 9/7
Lots of Toppings
Hot Mulled Cider
Warm Apple Crisp
Homemade Whoopie Pies
Homemade Caramel Apples, perfectly plain or rolled in candy or nut toppings
APPLE WOOD GRILL
10 AM - 4 PM
Yellow, freestone, several varieties.
in the shop
Yellow, freestone, several varieties
Week of 9/4
Pick Your Own
In the patch
Week of 9/19
Huge Selection All Sizes!
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR VARIETY?
NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS
Caramel Apple & Mini Cider Donut
Wedding & Party Favors
Call 978-897-9287 or email email@example.com today to reserve.
Our famous caramel apples
available by special order for weddings, party favors, and corporate events.
Call or email for details.
Is your favorite variety missing from the list above? Don't despair - we offer over 30 varieties, including Cox's, Baldwin, Rhode Island Greening, Golden Russet, Winesap, and more.
Why pick Northern Spy? Read here.
FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY DURING APPLE HARVEST!
- Every Day: Cider Doughnuts, warm, fresh, and delicious
- Every Day: Hayrides and Farm Animals, including Alpacas, Baby Chicks, Miniature Donkeys, Goats, Sheep, Bunnies, Chickens, and a Fierce Guard Llama
- Weekends: Pony Rides, Moon Bounce, Pedal Tractors
- Weekends: Toddler Hay Maze, Sandbox, HAY Climbing PYRAMID for tots
- Weekends: Applewood Harvest Grill - hardwood charcoal & apple wood-fired burgers, hotdogs, sausages
- Weekends: Live Music – check event schedule for artists and times
- Visit Our Farm Animals
- Easy, free parking
- Easy walking to and through the orchard
- Smaller trees for smaller pickers
- Amazing Home Made Caramel Apples (Plain, M&M, Peanut, Candy Corn, more...)
- Apple Squares
- Fresh Baked Apple Pies
- Homemade Chocolate-Chip Cookies, Brownies, Whoopie
Pies, and other baked goodies.
- Hot Mulled Apple Cider
- Cold Sweet Apple Cider
- Weekend Lunch Menu: Harvest wraps, burgers, hotdogs, ballpark sausages, and grilled cheese from the applewood charcoal grill, more!
- Weekday Lunch Menu: Harvest wraps, steamed all-beef Hot Dogs
- Kettle Corn
- FARM-FRESH ICE CREAM MORE THAN 12 FABULOUS FLAVORS
- Scenic Picnic Areas
- No orchard admission fee
- Now Serving Fresh-Brewed, Locally Roasted Gourmet Coffee from Sudbury Coffee Works
Where is Shelburne Farm located? CLICK HERE for a map and directions
Looking for a nearby place to stay? Amerscot House
CONTACT US TO SCHEDULE YOUR FIELD TRIP: 978-897-9287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Picnics and group functions, birthday parties. Weekday discounts available for corporate events. Call for details and pricing.
CATERING AND PRIVATE HAY RIDES
AVAILABLE, CALL OR EMAIL US FOR DETAILS
Read all about our cider making demonstrations and astronomy night in the new Stow Paper
ABOUT US. . .
Shelburne Farm is the oldest Pick Your Own apple orchard in eastern Massachusetts. During the fall the farm invites the public to enjoy lovely New England fall days while picking peaches, pumpkins, and over twenty varieties of apples. The Apple Shop is stocked full of goodies including fresh picked apples, sweet cider, Vermont and Massachusetts cheeses, jams, jellies, and condiments, frozen apple pie and apple crisp, and many other country items. Just for kids - the apple shop now has a complete line of farm toys, including miniature tractors.
On weekends and holidays the specialties of the farm include fresh baked apple pie, apple squares, and hot cider doughnuts made right before your eyes. Come early for our almost famous caramel apples.
and see the Muddy River
us your electronic or postal address and we will mail you a postcard
NOW ACCEPTING VISA, MASTERCARD, AND AMEX
AT ALL POINT OF SALE LOCATIONS ON THE FARM
INCLUDING THE NEW PICK YOUR OWN BARN IN THE FIELD